Tuesday 3 November 2015

It's a big bad and artistic world out there :)


Hello worlddd.....

One has to try their hand at everything, before you decide, something is good or bad, easy or difficult and pretty much nothing is impossible!


So far I have tried my hands at Quilling, Resin, Doodle or Zentangle for the use for a fancier term, Polymer clay, Bead-weaving, Acrylic painting mainly to introduce all these mediums into Jewellery. It really a versatile world out there. After having touched into all these, I still haven't found my speciality. There isn't that one thing that only I can do with maybe only 1 other person.





 Now I am working towards perfecting them, but also trying to fuse them together, they are slow but happy little steps. With loads of help, inspiration and opportunities to work outside of my comfort zone! Doing a lot of customised work, sometimes freelancing with other designers has definitely helped me to look at my own work with different eyes. Expanding my own horizons based on the wants and needs of others, is not only every changing but also challenging.



Don't forget to visit me at
https://www.facebook.com/rockpaperandscissor

 ~Richa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment