Monday 2 June 2014

Decked up and nowhere to go ;)

Heyloo peoples!!!

Today I thought, why not put some goodwill out there and spread the word about some of 
ROCK PAPER & SCISSOR
 Collections in Jewellery. 

I am proud of the fact that everything is handmade , hand crafted and sometimes handpicked ( very rare times, those). Even when I buy ready made earrings, they lie in my cupboard begging to be worn, but they end up being part of my RPS collection at some point. :P.
My entire collection is displayed on facebook at the below link. 

Most of these are possible to be re-made on order, if you email me on customrps@gmail.com for placing an order, we can work things from there.

I had customised it for a Deep Blue dress, in the end it ended up being too big for the girl in question and it came back into my stock. I still love it though. Its perfect to wear stand alone, it had a lovely jingle to it ( and that is what is most important to me)

One of my most sought after designs, using semi precious nuggets in their natural handcrafted form. I named it Aparna after one of my best friends even before I knew it would be a hit.

My very first attempt at trying tubular netting. I decided to pick a more traditional colour, teamed it with bronze and Gold. It looks like a bangle, I called it a Boxette- Mistress Red!

The new Addition to my ever growing list of things that can be made are Rings, hairbands and Fridge magnets!
Made to Order, sunflower ring was one of the first in the range of polymer clay products I introduced in the RPS wine. 

My very first trial with hairbands using polymer clay. and it turned out pretty funky and strong as opposed to what I had initially thought. 







 *** Disclaimer:  Beading techniques are easily found online and as such I have seen pictures online and with my then colleague figured out the beading best suited to us, with raw material found in India. These are by no means my original beading techniques. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment